Shift your perspective.
Do you want to create change, have an impact, and share your unique ideas? Then spend your summer getting the tools, experience, and connections necessary to jumpstart your career with the QBP Equity and Diversity Internship. Immerse yourself in the bike industry while benefiting from one-on-one mentoring, collaborating with a team, and heading up your own independent projects.
Shift the industry.
QBP is committed to contributing to a larger culture shift in the bike and outdoor industries — a shift toward inclusivity, embracing new and different ideas, and amplifying diverse perspectives. By working side-by-side with some of the most innovative people in the industry, you’ll contribute to a growing network of fresh change-makers who will influence the future of cycling.
- Location: QBP headquarters in Bloomington, MN
- Wide array of career fields available from marketing to engineering
- Interns may use this internship towards school credit, if available at their school
- Internship is a paid 40-hour per week position
- Interns are responsible for housing and transportation for the duration of the internship
- Educational requirements may vary by position
- Eligible candidates are members of underrepresented communities and identities (i.e. women, people of color, Native Americans, LGBTQ+, and persons with disabilities, and others with diverse backgrounds) and/or students with a demonstrated commitment towards advancing issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- No bike experience necessary