Quality Wheels Safety and Warranty
Wheels are warranted against defects in workmanship for one (1) year from the date of consumer purchase. This warranty policy is limited to the repair or replacement of the original product at our discretion. This applies only to the original owner of the product and is not transferable.
Wheel components are warranted against defects in accordance with the policy specific to the brand therein.
Specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from state to state.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the user or assembler
- Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for use with or compatible with the product
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product
- Normal wear and tear
- Labor required to adjust the product to a functional state
- Malfeasance of the product due to a lack of regular maintenance
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, THESE WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product, at the option of Quality Wheels, and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Quality Wheels product and is not transferable. This warranty applies only to Quality Wheels products purchased through an authorized dealer or distributor. In no event shall Quality Wheels be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental, consequential, or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to our products except as set forth herein. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from place to place. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.